Skip to content
- Teaching team requirements for admits remain the same.
- Monday to Friday, the Daytime Admitter is up for 5 pieces of new business from 8am to 2pm.
- Preferably admits, but could also see new consults (routine post-ops and ICU pickups – less desirable)
- Ideally will be given 1-2 undone admits at 8am to start the day.
- The unit of assignment does not matter. Observation admits are OK.
- Flexibility based on need:
- Daytime admitter can communicate to Access Center to request additional patients, or to be done earlier if it is a slow day