- Allina Health’s antimicrobial stewardship guidelines are now available through our existing Sanford Guide license. Easily access the Allina COVID guide, inpatient and outpatient antimicrobial guides, antibiograms, and more!
- Register your email for the free Sanford Guide Mobile App here (must be onsite when registering). Then download app from apple/google stores and sign in. Web-version still accessible without sign-in from any Allina network. Easily access through web links in EPIC beginning next week.
- Please consider completing this short (~1 min) 3-part survey for resident research planned for publication to learn about provider access to antimicrobial stewardship resources at Allina before and after the implementation of Sanford Stewardship Assist.
Allina Health’s antimicrobial stewardship guidelines now available to all Allina Health employees through our Sanford Guide license. You can access the resource:
- On mobile app: Register at https://register.sanfordguide.com/ from any computer on our network (takes about 5 minutes).
- On the web: Visit https://webedition.sanfordguide.com/ from any computer on the network, no sign in required (will be added to EPIC links shortly as well).
Providers may find these resources available via app and through the web particularly useful:
- Allina COVID-19 Guide
- Allina-specific antimicrobial guides
- Original Sanford Guide content
All of these resources will still remain available through the AKN as well for the time being.
A tutorial on how to use the app may be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4bvgZhotQ.
For technical assistance, please contact Sanford Guide directly:
+1-540-987-9480 (M-F, 9-5 Eastern)
firstname.lastname@example.org (anticipate reply within 24 hours)
Lexi Thumann, PharmD
PGY-2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Resident
Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health
email@example.com | 612-863-4546